Janet Hull and Thomas Bush are seasoned Realtors specializing in residential real estate for over 14 years. They joined forces in 2005 and have worked with some of the largest builders in Michigan. Together they have achieved the following:
• Top 1% within both Real Estate One and nearly one million realtors in the US
• Top Team at Real Estate One / Shelby
• Top Producing Agents within all Real Estate One companies: Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, Johnstone&Johnstone,Reinhart &AdvantageRealty,Inc.
• Total Sales Volume $150,000,000 plus
• Sold over 485 homes from 2012 to 2017
• Started the “It is Possible” program with Lombardo Homes
• Working with several local builders helping buyers find the perfect new home. Including: Columbia Homes, Lombardo Homes, Arteva, Moceri, Jamestown, Pulte, Dynacraft, Etc.
• Successfully closed hundreds of short sales
• The JanetandTom.com website gets upwards of 220,000 to 300,000 unique visitors annually
• Partners with Realtor.com, Homefinder.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com
• Supporters of national and local charities:
Autism Society Macomb/St Clair, St. Jude, ASPCA, Best Friends Animal Society & The Dodo
Janet is a graduate of Central Michigan University. Her previous experience includes pharmaceutical sales with Takeda Pharmaceuticals in California and account management for the America Diabetes Association of Southeastern Michigan. Thomas served as President of Detroit Picture Frame & Molding, owner of Buena Vista Art Gallery in Detroit and a Sales Executive for United Dental servicing Mexico City, Mexico.
Madam C.J. Walker’s Villa Lewaro: A Beacon for WomenThe New York m
"Real estate agents are salespeople, a profession often thought of as lackluster. As a professional career salesperson of more than 39 years, I understand this sometimes-negative connotation, and I can spot it a mile away. So often salespeople’s only objective is to hit their personal quota; selling you what they want to sell, not what you want, need, or are even asking for. The defining benchmark for any salesperson is simple, and it’s not hard to figure out: is your salesperson doing the talking and you the listening, or the other way around. So before you hire your next realtor, do the simple litmus test: sit down and interview them before you sign and pay attention to who is doing all the talking… it better be you. True professionals like Tom & Janet listen, and they do so attentively. They make it their mission to understand what you want, and then do their best to fulfill your request rather than fill your needs with something they want, or need to sell. Janet Hull and Thomas Bush are the best, and they rock in my professional opinion. Thank you, both for exceeding our expectations as a professional, responsive, and caring realtor. You both went beyond the call of duty.. a virtue hard to find these days! "