Janet Hull and Thomas Bush are seasoned Realtors specializing in residential real estate for over 14 years. They joined forces in 2005 and have worked with some of the largest builders in Michigan. Together they have achieved the following:
• Top 1% within both Real Estate One and nearly one million realtors in the US
• Top Team at Real Estate One / Shelby
• Top Producing Agents within all Real Estate One companies: Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, Johnstone&Johnstone,Reinhart &AdvantageRealty,Inc.
• Total Sales Volume $150,000,000 plus
• Sold over 485 homes from 2012 to 2017
• Started the “It is Possible” program with Lombardo Homes
• Working with several local builders helping buyers find the perfect new home. Including: Columbia Homes, Lombardo Homes, Arteva, Moceri, Jamestown, Pulte, Dynacraft, Etc.
• Successfully closed hundreds of short sales
• The JanetandTom.com website gets upwards of 220,000 to 300,000 unique visitors annually
• Partners with Realtor.com, Homefinder.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com
• Supporters of national and local charities:
Autism Society Macomb/St Clair, St. Jude, ASPCA, Best Friends Animal Society & The Dodo
Janet is a graduate of Central Michigan University. Her previous experience includes pharmaceutical sales with Takeda Pharmaceuticals in California and account management for the America Diabetes Association of Southeastern Michigan. Thomas served as President of Detroit Picture Frame & Molding, owner of Buena Vista Art Gallery in Detroit and a Sales Executive for United Dental servicing Mexico City, Mexico.
Louis Armstrong’s New York City home is glamorous, down-to-earth a
"Janet and Thomas, have been great. As military members we did not have the opportunity to go to MI, they did everything while we were in TX. It was intimidating to trust someone to pick your home for you but they had everything ready to go the day we got to MI. Now we put it back on the market due to transferring and we got an offer in less than a month."