Janet Hull and Thomas Bush are seasoned Realtors specializing in residential real estate for over 14 years. They joined forces in 2005 and have worked with some of the largest builders in Michigan. Together they have achieved the following:
• Top 1% within both Real Estate One and nearly One Million Realtors in the US.
• Top Team in Macomb County for Real Estate One
• Top Team at Real Estate One / Shelby
• Top Producing Agents at Real Estate One
• Sold over 415 homes from 2012 to 2016
• Started the It is Possible program with Lombardo Homes.
• Working with several local builders including: Columbia Homes, Lombardo Homes, Arteva, Moceri, Jamestown, Dynacraft, Etc. />
• Successfully closed 100’s of short sales.
• JanetandThomas.com : 2014 over 100,000 unique visitors. In 2015 website is on track to to have 220,000 to 300,000 visitors.
• Dupont Registry agents in Michigan.
• Partners with Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com
• Highest Producing Agents for John Adams Mortgage 2010 and 2011.
• Supporters of local charities.
Janet is a graduate of Central Michigan University. Her previous experience includes pharmaceutical sales with Takeda Pharmaceuticals in California and account management for the America Diabetes Association of Southeastern Michigan. Thomas served as President of Detroit Picture Frame & Molding, owner of Buena Vista Art Gallery in Detroit and a Sales Executive for United Dental servicing Mexico City, Mexico.
It's a great weekend to get out and enjoy a local event.... Here are s
"Dear Janet & Tom,
Congratulations on another outstanding year! Few Realtors across the country have attained your level of success over this past year. You once again are one of the top Realtors in the nation, ranking in the top 1% among the over 1 million Realtors across the country. Counseling our clients requires a delicate balance of marketing and relationship skill, which you have mastered at an outstanding level. Every year you adjust your business model to the current market, ensuring your clients receive the best service possible opportunity for success.
Stu and I appreciate all you do every day to master your business and client service.
Dan Elsea, President-Brokerage Services, The Real Estate One Family of Companies"